Covington County, AL
....I wanted to place on the
Covington Co., web a request to find the cemetery around Coffee Co., Al
that has the Harper Restoration Project...That Harper and Stephens is in
my line of kin. but like to view it in person. Help me with this
request please. Thank you Claudia
firstname.lastname@example.org Please e-mail me with any information
I am trying to locate information on my great great grandmother, Bethany McCarty (c 1816-1865)
The information I have is:
1. Bethany is probably the daughter of Philip McCarty and his 1st wife.
2. Bethany first married John Kirklin (or Kirkland) and lived in Georgia.
3. Bethany's second marriage was between 1944-1847 to Henry Williams.
4. Bethany and Henry had five children born in Covington County, AL: Elisha (b. 1847), Michael (b.1851), Jessie (1853), Henry (b.1855) and Mary (b. 1858).
5. Bethany's husband, Henry Williams died in 1859.
6. Bethany and some of her children were living in Covington County, AL in the 1860 US Census.
7. Bethany probably died in Covington County about 1865.
I am particularly interested in finding the following information:
1. Bethany's mother's name--and the date and place of her marriage to Philip McCarty
2. Bethany's date and place of birth
3. Place and date of Bethany's 1st and 2nd marriages
4. Place and date of Bethany's death
Thank you to anyone who can help provide information to me about Bethany!
Janine L. Twomey
Ida May White Creech -- I know Ida Creech remarried after her husband William Creech died in 1931. I believe she married J. T. Ward. I would think they married in Covington or around Covington County. I have looked in Covington and surrounding area and found nothing. Ida was born in 1880 and died in 1948. On her death certificate in 1948--it states she was a widow and her husband name was J. T. Ward. Thanks for any help. Penny email@example.com
HAVE HIT A BRICK WALL AND NEED HELP !
Please add to your brick wall:
James Roswell md Pearl Howell 1902
Thanks ,Paula Cook E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, we would like to correspond with the
descendantís of Bryant and George JACKSON in hopes of resolving afamily
brick wall. We believe Bryant and George maybe
My G Gmother. Married A.J. Thompkins .
Lived in Covington County. He died around 1889, She died in 1915.( death record does not list her
Looking for information or relations of Martha McNeil Taylor, Parents-Joseph and Peny McNeil. Married Richard Harrison Taylor, unk. marriage date. Born abt. 1865 Covington County, AL. Died April 17, 1955, Okaloosa County, FL.
Contact Donna Carpenter Lanoue at email@example.com
I am looking for any information concerning my grandfather, James W. Taylor, who married Lucy Worley in March, 1980. They lived in Andalusia, Alabama. He and Lucy had 4 children. Need to hear anything as to his whereabouts after he left Lucy around the turn of the century, such as any other marriages, children, brothers and sisters or anything about his family, where he lived, died, buried--anything at all. Also need to know his middle name, as there is different information concerning this matter. Joanna Taylor Brown.
Submitted Dec. 08, 2004
E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am researching any part of the
GRIFFIN Family in the areas of Coffee, Covington,
I am searching for Hannah Watson who was born in Covington County Al around 1830. She was the first wife of my husbands gggrandfather. We have the death certificate of their first born son. Which list her as being born in Covington County Al. That is the way we found her last name. We knew that her first name was Hannah, with middle initial of J or P. We have seen her name with both initials. Thanks. Contact Deanie Rogers at email@example.com Submitted 11/27/04