The following addresses are provided for your research benefit. If you know of a new address for an entity listed below, please let me know using the comments below.
- Madison County Records Center 915 Monroe Street, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Madison Station Historical Preservation Society 18 Arnett St., Madison, AL 35758 256-461-8938
- Huntsville-Madison County Historical Society PO Box 666 Huntsville, AL 35804
- Madison African-American Alliance Group P.O. Box 445 Madison, AL 35758 256-430-5790
- Huntsville-Madison County Public Library 915 Monroe Street Huntsville, AL 35801 (256) 532-5969
- Tennesee Valley Genealogical Society PO Box 1568, Huntsville, Alabama 35807
- Madison County Courthouse 717 Randolph Avenue Huntsville, AL 35801-3606 (205) 532-3330
1 thought on “Madison County, Alabama Addresses”
I am looking for any information on Jesse A. Blasingame. He is listed in the 1850 census married to Lucy.